Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Illustration Friday: "SUIT"



This is a little sketch portraying "diving" suit. I also thought of "swimming suit" but as I havn't looked through the links yet I'm sure I'm not the only one!

19 comments:

  1. wow, this is just a sketch?? its so beautiful!! nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb cuteness! Love all the happy sea life and your rosy cheeked character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving comments Halloweenville and Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supe cute style... And this is just a sketch?!!! Wow, fun and they all look happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First diving suit I've seen. :-) Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great illo, fun picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute characters, great ilo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is amazing! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! Everyone is so happy, just like it should be underwater! Your drawings are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun and cute (I particularly like the octopus).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comments. much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute, lovely illo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:04 PM

    sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice concept and instinct in going with dive instead of bath cute illo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your character is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this is so cute! I love how shiny and round everything is. Cute happy face on the jelly too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute! She looks so happy, and I love the sweet octopus. I also love the new illustration on the front of your website - great and green!

    Anette Heiberg
    www.wynlen.no

    ReplyDelete