Friday, June 08, 2007

New Look



As Greg (my husband) so rightly put it yesterday, "I feel the winds of change a blowin". Maybe spring is in such full force that everyone is reexamining their lives or perhaps it's just everyone that I know, however, it seems so many amazing things are happening to the people around me. People are making hard decisions to better their lives, or at least in the hopes of. Perhaps it is in this spirit that in the excess hours of my day (late at night) I decided to update my website to something a little more "me" as they say. It features bigger pictures and less "gobbly gook" on the sides. It's very simple, not too flashy, and yes, I am aware that I need to work out a couple bugs (*not all the buttons work... he he he). You can log onto my website via the title of this blog.

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome new site Crystal! It really is looking great again, and you've done loads since you left your job - plus, this is some of the best stuff I've seen you do.

    That book looks well on its way to a best seller and award winner. The sketches and colors are wonderful. One or two maybe have slightly heavy black lines, but over all just amazing. Amazing!

    Keep up the great work.

    -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:42 PM

    looks super great lady!! fantabulous! (^__^)

    ReplyDelete