Monday, November 05, 2007

Illustration Friday: Hats

This painting was completed earlier this year as a way to practice my technique on plywood. I have enjoyed selling quite a few prints of it at my local market.

Creatures of Silly:

11 comments:

  1. great design and great colours. I like the animals, too, especially the happy silly cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is fantastic!!! I too did a red hatter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful! hey, i have seen your work on ATC'S (ning site!) too! thought that was you! just lovely! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous piece! Fantastic colors and line. WOnderful creatures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so flattered by all the lovely comments you've left me thus far. Thank you so much for taking the time to cheer me up everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful style you have! I must go visit you on Etsy as well. I'm a greeting card junkie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's great. I love the composition and color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant!
    I felt in love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice piece, Crystal. Very vibrant colors & I love the lady's expression! :-)

    ReplyDelete