

Tonight I met the legendary wildlife conservationist and fine artist, Robert Bateman. He told my sister and I a story about being in a canoe when a caribou swam right up to it... if you meet me in person I'll give you the rest of the details (it's one worth hearing for sure). Not having enough money to buy a print (sigh) I instead got him to sign my sketchbook. He flipped through it and to my utter amazement says he really likes my cross hatching! Made my day ten million times over. Thanks Mr. Bateman... another childhood dream comes to reality.
ps: The photo from left to right is
ReplyDelete1) Me, 2) My sister, Michelle Schwengler and 3) Mr. Bateman... not batman! bateman... sheesh.
how absolutely wonderful and what a cute photo of the three of you, tee hee, giggling over the batman!
ReplyDeletealso, i am in the process of getting your BEAUTIFUL prints framed!! they are gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! i'll be blogging about them once they are framed :) xox