
Well I'm back at the museum part time (the Royal Alberta Museum) helping out the old team with some graphics... and a little illustration. When they asked me to do a giant cheque to give to the museum school in the shape of a bus I added a little flare (the animals are all from the Wild Alberta Gallery, a permanent feature in the museum and the driver, Moe, is the museum's logo and mascot!). Enjoy.
This is great! It's fun to see such a different look to your work than what I've seen on your blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat illustration! The animals really make it extra wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHi Crystal.
ReplyDeleteReally nice work! How giant is giant? And how long to make?
Chrissy
The cheque will be printed as large as we can mount it so I believe it will be nearly 8' long! Whatever height that makes it I'm not sure...
ReplyDelete