Sunday, December 09, 2007

Illustration Friday: Little Things


This is from a children's book I worked on this year called Gramma GoGo & the Dustball Fairies... the ladies face in the background is the author, Georgina Prockiw who is an amazing woman. Gramma GoGo is a minaturist who creates dollhouses and dolls and one day discovers two dustball fairies eatting cherry pie in her dollhouse...

16 comments:

  1. So charming and nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:20 AM

    delightful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good book.
    Very fitting illo for the topic. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the little details, Crystal! Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful piece! I love the depth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the amazing comments! They truly keep me going and it's been a very stressful month. :) Best wishes to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:42 AM

    go crystal go!!!! your work is just lovely!

    just wonderful characters and ideas, crystal! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely work. and since I also make miniatures, I can relate to the fairies in the house, one of my favorite fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done. I like your color choices, and you've really created the illusion of depth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is utterly charming! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry I have never seen your blog before, but I am glad I have discovered it now! Your work is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete