Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Painting for Maggie


For those of you who don't already know, I have an agent. We've been working together to resolve some issues with the way I draw kids. This is the first painting that I've managed to finish for her and it's taken me months to find the time to finish. You might remember the progress of this painting from a previous post made in October. This just goes to show how busy I've been in the last few months. My goal is to load up my portfolio in the next couple of months with kids doing fun things. As I adore painting, this shouldn't be an undesirable task!

ps: This picture is big enough to be a desktop image so please feel free to use it as your wallpaper. :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks great!

    Congrats on getting an agent! Do you have any advice for aspiring illustrators on the pros/cons of getting and agent and how to get one?

    Thanks Crystal - keep up the great work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crystal, what an awesome, fun illustration! It turned out really great, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I do not know what the "issues" were - your kids certainly look fabulous in the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal,

    Nice colors! Very cute. :O)

    ReplyDelete