Monday, March 10, 2008

Garden Stroll: Illustration Friday

A soft breeze fills Claires skirt with thick puffs of pink
The smell of lavendar tickles her nose
Butterflies pause as Frogs dance on the rich earth
Green leaves and stone tiles absorb the warm of the sun.
The sweet taste of vanilla couldn't be better appreciated
than on a summer garden stroll.



*made just for illustration friday!

9 comments:

  1. Such a cheery illo! Love it;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute. I looked exactly like that when I was a kid. Long thick pigtails, always a pink dress and a princess or queen crown! (usually from burger king) Adorable! Great Job, I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your garden stroll -- and just your style in general -- even the "darker" ones, like the doll with wings but whose lost her arms. especially enjoyed, too, the entry showing your evolution in sketching going back to the 80s!
    miracles,
    k-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:38 PM

    This came out real nice, Crystal! I love how pure and clean the colors came out! Good piece for your folio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:03 AM

    This is really nice illo crystal! :) Happy2 mood. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the colors. It looks like that dress is popping out of the image! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful the use of colors in your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is so precious! great colors & style!

    ReplyDelete