Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Spring

It's been a long winter. I've hardly had any time to pick up my paint brush or to think about sketching in the last few weeks. The biggest reason for this is unfortunetly financial but I've been doing lots of creative things. I'm still a graphic designer at the Royal Alberta Museum (see some of my design work on the CKUA concert series poster for example) and am student recruiting for Grant MacEwan's Design Program (the program hosts five majors: Photography, Illustration, Digital Media, Motion Image and Exhibit Presentation: I took the Illustration program in 2000 and graduated in 03) which will mean I'm going to see lots of the province (I'll post some images) as well the Paws and Claws Gala is only days away (I've been organizing an art show for a local animal shelter) I have lots on the horizon (some very cool projects may be coming this summer) and will update you as often as I can manage. Stay Tuned! Oh and yes, this is a self portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment