Friday, June 06, 2008

Original Sketches to sell outdoors

I have something special to offer patrons of the Edmonton down town market this Saturday: three original sketches drawn on 7.5 x 10" illustration board. If they don't sell I'll be putting them in my etsy store. Visit 104th street just off of Jasper Ave from 9 am to 3 pm to see them. I'll be sharing my spot with good friends Sarah Jackson (creator of the Jam children's book series) and Miss Dishy (illustrator & crafter).

Angelic Service © 2008
Night Out © 2008


Zombie Wave © 2008

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your work! I have visited your blog a few times and decided to add you to my google 'reader'. I also added you to my blogs I read list on my blog http://edrianthomidis.blogspot.com. I can't wait to find out about your 'big' project. Sounds interesting and rewarding. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete