
Today I have told myself that it would be in my best interest to finish my communication arts entry. I have spent far too long fiddling around with etsy and am losing track of my goals. My entry is going to be one of four designs completed for a post card series and series of art cards, buttons, etc used for self promo and resale. Four cards: four seasons. The first post card is for spring time and shall be a little beacon of hope for those with the winter blues. She's still wearing her scarf because where I am from you never can seem to avoid wearing all your "winter wearables" long past due...
I've put together a mini demo as I go along. This is the "prep" series. I forgot to take a picture of me gessoing the chunk of wood but I'm sure you can all imagine how it's done (you just paint it on). I will attach more in the series as I begin to finish her and then perhaps a bunch as I try to print and make things with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment