Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Passport to Tunisia


Here's a little taste of a b&w line drawing series I'm currently working on for the Royal Alberta Museum of Alberta. For all of you teachers out there interested in renting an "Edu" Kit about Tunisia (a country in Northern Africa) contact me and I'll give you some more information on how to rent this educational/fun set.

And a little site note to those of you who, like myself, feed off of the creative writings of J.K.Rowling: you shall not be disapointed. This installment is packed with adventure and will have you at the edge of your seat biting your nails. At moments you'll weep while others will have you laughing and rolling on the floor. I'm not afraid to admit that I am already on my second read of the book... WOW! There are some great surprises in the end of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment