
I have a fantastic announcement coming as soon as my new website is published (almost there)! There's going to be so many new samples it will drive you hog wild!... just you see...
For now, my mind is obsessing over nutrition. I am involved in a publication for the Royal Alberta Museum called the "Wit n Word" whose current theme is food. I've taken the top 9 worst foods from Nutrition by Natalie in her video "Top 10 Worst Foods" and turned it into a quirky illustration. I still have to do her List of Top 10 Foods...
I'm probably having #'s 8, 5, 4, and 1 tomorrow (but not all for breakfast).
ReplyDeletePic looks great and I can't wait to see the new web site and hear what the fantastic announcement is!
Keep on Rockin' Crystal!
-Mike
This is a great illustration! I didn't know canned soup was so bad for me. I'm kinda sad about the donuts too. Haha!
ReplyDeleteYeah, canned soup was listed as number 9 because they are high in sodium (in many soups you'll get nearly half of the recommended daily intake of sodium that you need in one cup and in many cases you'll have more than one cup as a serving), it has MSG (if you aren't aware of what MSG does in our bodies and to our brains you should read more about it) and in many cases is also filled with transfats.
ReplyDeleteRemember, though, that home made soup is nutritous, easy to make, limitless (in terms of ingredients) and feels great on a rainy day!
Mmm...the 9 basic food groups. :) Just kidding. Sadly, this is what some people eat in one day!
ReplyDeleteGreat illustration. Can't wait to see your website!
oh no not donuts!!! being a vegetarian i can do w/out most but not my best friend the donut! great illo!
ReplyDeleteI'm eatting a hot dog right now...
ReplyDelete