Work from 2003 - 2006 is finally available for all you lovely internet friends & clients to view! This is the big secret I told you about last week and yet I've suddenly become so busy that I don't forsee my website update getting finished too soon. You may either enjoy the slideshow or browse at your own speed in my newly created flickr 2003 - 2006 collection.
Congrats on getting this work released! Your art is absolutely beautiful. I'm amazed by the quality (and quantity!) of wonderful pieces you can now exhibit in your portfolio! You're incredibly talented - thanks for sharing this with us! :o)
ReplyDeleteWow! So much to see! I really like the 2nd image with all the party animals - so many great characters in there to see. Yes, please join in on the 21 day challenge! I'll add you to the list. Can't wait to see what you'll do with it!
ReplyDeleteLovely work, Crystal. My favorites are the penguin in the green, snowflake sweater and the girls in hats near the end.
ReplyDeleteYour work is so lovely Crystal!! I'm so glad you joined us on the 21 day exercise :o)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to tell you that I just visited your site and there is a bit of a problem with the menu. From the main page is ok, it works fine, but if I'm at your bio page for example and try to click on portfolio or anything in the menu it doesn't work. Don't know if you know this, juts wanted to let you know in case you didn't.
Thanks, yeah, I know my website is full of problems right now (I'm in the process up updating it with an entirely new site, which I hope to put up in the next month). Web is so confusing...
ReplyDeleteWow! I am more than impressed! I am floored by your talent!
ReplyDeleteYay! These are wonderful! You drew a lot of snowman!
ReplyDelete