Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Spring Break Artist...
I forgot to mention that I'd be at the Royal Alberta Museum as a guest artist yesterday. I taught a little bit about acrylic painting to the kids who showed up (almost 60 kids by the looks of the filled seats). It was the most interesting experience I've done teaching thus far as I've never been trained to teach children... You might have missed it but I also got on the evening news yesterday doing my little lecture. I of course didn't turn on the tube (who likes to see themselves on tv anyway?). Does anyone know if you're supposed to look at the person interviewing you or at the camera? I never know and usually end up looking back and forth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow? You were on the news? That's pretty big, congrats! :O)
ReplyDeleteInterviewer, don't look at the camera.
ReplyDeleteHello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
ReplyDelete