Melodie looked on while Carl inspected his ragged and raw tongue up close. His addiction to Mr. Bobblepop's Extra Sour Licks was finally roaring it's ugly head.* Done exclusively for illustration friday. My husband actually has a bit of a sour candy addiction so I'll dedicate this one to him!
your hubby is like my boy who also love sour candy! I hope to see this in color, I love your illustrations!
ReplyDeleteWell done! :O)
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Great connection between the cat and the boy!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! My son had a thing for dill pickles as a little baby. Too sour for me, but he would chomp on those things like cigars!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteThat does make your tongue sore, but you always have to have one more!!
I love your style. Wonderful illustration!
ReplyDeleteThose expressions are priceless! Great illo and nice style.
ReplyDeleteReally great expressions. I love how the attentive kitty draws the eye to the boy's tongue. (I've done that with too many salty pretzels!)
ReplyDeleteI used to look in the mirror to inspect my blue tongue after eating sour blue candy when I was young! Love the expression - part fascination - part worry!
ReplyDeleteHi Crystal what a fabulous blog! Love your drawings. Thanks for your thoughts on my attempts at lino printing! It really is time consuming isn't it! I think I started off too small as a first attempt too! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
ReplyDeletethats funny! cute illustration
ReplyDeleteGreat illustration Crystal. Nice tongue soars. 8 )
ReplyDeleteOh! I've had that tongue! Great piece! :)
ReplyDelete