
Illustration Friday: RED
Click on image for better preview.
This little illustration is a product of staying up too late. It evolved into a representation of what employers imagine their employees capable of (or want them to be). Unrealistic expectations of the multi tasking angel who is diligent, ontime always and stays indifferent to office politics.
multi tasking angel... ummm.
ReplyDeleteNot me.
Love the illustration though.
thanks. yeah, i'm not an angel at work either (probably why I'm working from home right now!)
ReplyDeletejust kidding. But really, I do think there is a corporate mindset out there, especially in north america, that the average worker is expected to value their work environment more than their family life.
Blah on that idea!
fantastic your interpretation!
ReplyDeletegreat work! very good lines.
saludos!!
I was watching the rest of your illos and I love them.
ReplyDeleteI´ll come back to see your new posts.
Ancient saying: Getting your work done early earns you... more work!
ReplyDeletehaha.. i love Tony's response ;)(when i do that though, i pretend to be working, but surfing the web)
ReplyDeleteI like this image alot. I took on that theme myself. If you looked at my blog, it's called "many hats". I hate today's society that encourages working above the norm. It's stressing us out..
Great theme.