Thursday, August 30, 2007

Intructional Skills Workshop

The last four days in my life were incredibly intense. I am, in fact, still completely in the moment of it all. My two instructors, Jayne and Lisa were phenomenal. I had forgotten that they were in fact instructing us with the they way the days moved so smoothly. I met a great group of new instructors as well (Doug, Deb, Connie, Donna & Annette) with whom I wish the most succsess to in their first classes.

For those of you who haven't been keeping up with what I'm talking about, I'm going to be teaching part of the illustration techniques class at Grant MacEwan College. So far they have shown themselves to be the most amazing employer I've ever heard of, let alone been able to work for. Everything they offer from the educational upgrades, workshops, funding, opportunities for growth in so many areas of life and support is outstanding.

It will be nice to think of the teachers of this world in a new light this September instead of feeling sympathy for the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment