Thursday, September 06, 2007

Bissell Centre & CrankPots fundraiser

A unique fundraiser came to my attention earlier this month and I gathered some close artistic friends of mine to help out. The Bissell Centre in co-operation with Crank Pots on Whyte ave has allowed quite a few Edmonton artists to paint a piece of pottery to sell during a silent auction later this month (I'll update you exactly when this happens). Some of the pieces are so good you'll whip out your wallet in a jiffy to buy them up as Christmas gifts.

My piece, in progress.


Mermaid Teapot in progress (the piece will get darker once it's been "fired" in the kiln).


My sister in front along with some other friends painting away, creating masterpieces. Can't wait for the show! I'll post more pictures of the pieces after the auction for those of you who aren't from Alberta and can't make it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment