Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wood Burnt

I wish I had some photos to post (my husband has my camera at his work, plus he's my photographer) but I've been working my regular 9-5 on the Royal Alberta Museum project and then going on to work until sometimes midnight on my woodburning projects (which I am going to sell I hope during an August farmers market). They're really turning out great. I bought all of these pin backs to make "orginal mini art pins" (no two alike and all that jazz) but then my sister told me she wouldn't want to lose her's and to make it into a magnet instead (she's already claimed three of them). Just wondering if any of you out there had an original piece of art on a mini pin (one inch circle) or a magnet or as jewlery, which would you prefer?... Other than that I'm burning up a storm with wooden bowls, a beautiful mailbox (the wood it's made from is such beautiful quality), wooden spoons and even a little bit of wooden crosses. I'm having so much fun but I also have several ugly burns on my fingers (ouch!).

3 comments:

  1. "if any of you out there had an original piece of art on a mini pin (one inch circle) or a magnet or as jewlery, which would you prefer?"

    I'd go with the magnet, I think they're fun to collect. Jewelry would be interesting, too. :-)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete