Monday, October 01, 2007

October Snowmen

It seems that my farmers market adventures might finally be paying off. I'm starting to take on a bit more fine art projects which have come from meeting the people who shop the market. This is all so very exciting!

I'm due to work some pretty big christmas shows (three day long events that occur in November) in which I hope to do a little advertising for my illustration business, sell some art and prints and meet some new people. I've been working on painting up bits of wood with snowmen to sell at the shows. Here's what I created this weekend:

"Danny" A snowmen on a stick (pole says "Let it Snow") pole measures 22.5x1.75x0.75". Snowman painting measures 5x8x0.75"



"Together" Another snowman on a stick (same measurements as above)Pole says "Merry Christmas"


Saucy Smoker 7x7x0.75"



Andy Snowman 15.5x5x1"

No comments:

Post a Comment