Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Very Last Summer Market

I'm oh so happy to report the very last summer market (it's been getting very chilly sitting in my stall in the early morning before the sun comes up). It's this Saturday on 104th Street (from Jasper ave to 103 ave) from 9am - 3pm. While it's been fun learning new crafting skills and meeting people at the market I'm in need of a break. I've been finding myself working 9-5 illustrating then from 5:30-11 doing crafty things while I watch TV before bed.

Here are some dates in which Michelle McBride (miss dishy) and I will be selling Christmas goodies (check back for exact times and for coupons):

NOV 2-4
Silvanna's in St. Albert (St. Albert Inn) TENTATIVE

NOV 16-18th
Stop & Shop (Tran Alta Arts Barn, 10330 - 84 Avenue) CONFIRMED

DEC 1-2
The Royal Bison (Cosmopolitan Music Society building, 8426 Gateway Blvd) CONFIRMED

Meanwhile if you're interested in buying things but can't make it out to these dates feel free to visit my etsy shop which is constantly updated with new items!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5069714

No comments:

Post a Comment