I had so much fun reading the comments about my last creature (thank you everyone!) that I wanted to see what you would make of the next one.Here's his stats:
This guy is friends with Stan (believe it or not). In fact, they've worked in the same building for four years this upcoming tuesday. He enjoys eatting pickled corn and root of huginoba (a dark red fruit found in his land) while listening to his favorite radio show (which features local blues bands and interviews with select groups of human rights activists). He's had a bad day, which explains the rather sad illustration of him right now (he was forced to do the CEO's laundry and it was extra gross this time around)
Poor guy, I would be grumpy if I had to do the CEO's smelly laundry too. Well since your last creature was named Stan, I think you should name your Fowl friend Fred!
ReplyDeleteHehehe. That nose just cracks me up! Just looking at "Fred" makes me laugh. Very, very cool style!
ReplyDeleteAnother great character! He reminds me of a Topher I once knew...
ReplyDeletethank you everyone for your comments. It makes picking up the pencil each day much easier (not that drawing is a "chore" but with a busy schedule it can sometimes be harder to get creatively motivated to do personal work).
ReplyDelete