


Happy Canada Day especially to those readers from Canada today!This weekend I took a break from all things related to my career. For 3.5 days a few of my friends and I hiked through and up the Canadian Rockies (Jasper national park) and while I brought my sketchbook I did not crack it. I instead focused on not falling down steep mountain cliffs, feeling "the burn" and swimming in a glacially fed lake.
Take it from me - if there's one thing we should focus on during Canada day it shouldn't be our career.
Time off is good! :O) Don't think I've been to Jasper, but I loved Banff.
ReplyDeleteNice pics, thanks for sharing!
Yes! I think we all need a reminder that we can take a few days and not draw and think about our careers. Especially the summer time we need to enjoy time with friends and family. Good for you!
ReplyDelete