Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Etsy Alberta Blog

A new blog about Albertan Etsy sellers has just started and I was lucky enough to be the first person featured on it. Read the interview by clicking on the blog title. If you're interested in being featured on this blog or have some information to contribute go ahead and look her up on etsy (her seller profile is katelynjane).

Here's a spot of info on the creator, Katelyn Jane who has an etsy shop that features wonderful handmade bags:

Well, I'm the oldest of eight kids. I grew up in Victoria, BC but moved to Dawson Creek when I was in my young teens. I love it here and would never have stayed in Victoria if I had a choice. I got married two years ago this past summer and am LOVING it (: We bought a house last year and are doing it up, right in the middle of renos as we speak! I've actually only been making my bags for the past month or so. I saw the idea somewhere and thought "I can make that" and so I did. It now fills all of my spare time, it's an addiction!! I can't watch TV without cutting out a bag. I dont' really sell them anywhere else other than to friends and whoever is in my town and hears about them. I'm not full time but would LOVE that to be in the near future. Maybe when this starts on a roll I will be. Talk about dream come TRUE! I wanted to start the group because I love to get together with other crafters and love inspiration from others and brainstorming with people who are interested in the same stuff. I guess really, I love my schedule to be packed full...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment