
A few months ago I found a fun website that allows artists to sell greeting cards with their own images on them. It's one of three places you can buy my work online (the others being etsy and cafépress) because it's free to upload as many images as I like and I get a bit of a royalty every time something sells. This, I feel, has been a good opportunity to make a little money off of images that I have created that are not yet owned by someone else.
I just received a bit of a coupon via email for this site which I'd like to pass along to anyone interested in buying some cards from artists such as myself. The promo code you have to enter is FALL 199 (which you enter at the checkout). This makes each card only $1.99 US which currently is almost on par with the Canadian dollar.
Click on the title of this blog to go to Greeting Card Universe.
Also, all of the cards on my site are now available as free personable ecards.
No comments:
Post a Comment