Thursday, October 04, 2007

New Calendar

I made a calendar for 2008 that features my artwork from this year. It was so much fun to make (I reccomend this as a promo or if you sell things at craft fairs). Click on the title of this blog to see each month's illustrations).

I'm taking orders for the calendar for Canadian residents (US residents may as well order the calendar via cafépress as it will get there faster + be the same price). Save $5 on the shipping if you order before OCT 16 at 4pm. That makes the calendar $20. If you order through me I will sign your copy! (Email me at artist@crystaldriedger.com with your address and preferred method of payment). Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal...that calendar is amazing!!! did you get a bunch pre-printed for sales?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet. I'm still deciding how many I need to print for my upcoming Christmas shows. I can't afford too many but will probably print 15-20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the calendar looks amazing! Beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's like so way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great calendar Crystal! I'm working on a calendar these days too, it's so fun!

    Anette Heiberg
    www.anetteheiberg.com
    my etsy shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for checking this out. It was sooo much fun to make. I've been getting orders like crazy for it (who knew?) for all of those illustrators out there creating calendars, I hope they will be as succsessfull or more so than mine.

    ReplyDelete