Saturday, May 10, 2008

21 Day Creative Challenge: Day 11

Today's Creature is also "humanoid" and for the first time in eleven days I'm going to name her... (read comments to find out!)... She's currently attending St. Theresa College and is working towards her degree in education. She dislikes raisins in cookies and is allergic to cats (but doesn't mind because she hates them anyway). Her favorite things in the world are curling up in her gramma's quilt while sipping hot chocolate filled to the max with mini marshmellows and driving to work on her scooter (which happens to be an olive green Vespa).

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out the comments! I've been enjoying reading what you've had to say every single day and it's certainly been the highlight of each day thus far.

    Her name is...
    Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen is a very sweet name and it looks as if you have payed special attention to this illo. I love the result! all the loose lines and wonderful color palette make it spontaneous and very interesting.
    The news you announced in your previous post are great! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:53 PM

    Great work on Eileen, Crystal. I also love the lines, and colors (it has a great texture overall!) and her lovely necklace. Congratulations on the new contracts (and being able to get back to your studio full time!)

    ReplyDelete