Friday, May 02, 2008

21 Day Creative Challenge: Day 3 Joey

Today's "creative creature" was captured during a moment of shame. As it turns out, his father caught him moments earlier pulling his sisters tail. However, on moments that aren't filled with shame, this little one spends many giddy moments jumping in puddles with his bare feet and often tries to bring humans home as pets (his mother doesn't allow such ridiculous creatures in her home as they are far too loud). His favorite meal consists of baked polenta with tomatoes and cheese (grated extra fine and melted until brown).

9 comments:

  1. 9.5 on the Aww Meter. 8 )

    Nice job Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww - what a cutie pie! i agree, humans are loud &
    messy esp. when they wear their dirty shoes in the house. :)

    your day 2 illo cracked me up - esp. the bit about the CEO and the extra gross laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little guy. what's his name? he is so adorable.
    carli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:12 AM

    Oh, the shame! Too cute. Maybe he's a Joey? I like his meal, like a fancy grilled cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie, he looks sorry!
    Great illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your creatures so far and how you have little stories with them. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:59 PM

    Not only is he a-do-ra-ble, but the story you create for these characters are priceless. This one would make a great book! I love his posture and eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh! Swetie, swetie thing!
    I'd love being his pet for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm joining the challenge too, isn't it fun? this one is really cuute.. :D I love his expression.. :')

    ReplyDelete