Monday, May 05, 2008

21 Day Creative Challenge: Day 5 VERONICA!

It's been great getting back into my moleskin. I did this creature yesterday while at the Royal Bison Art & Craft Fair (which was very enjoyable: I connected with come people who had bought from me at a previous fair and traded my goodies for some very lovely products!).

Here's two quick facts about yesterday's creture: 1) She loves wearing layers (so she can enjoy her two favorite shirts at the same time) and 2) She often wakes up near midnight to jot down her dreams in vivid details.


I also had time to do a self portrait (crystal style): I find it fascinating that the one face you look at every day is the hardest to get "right"... then again, it might have helped to have a mirror.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:49 PM

    She's a cutie pie! I love the little touches like the toe ring and freckles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she is very hip, isn't she? How adorable. I don't know if she has a name but she looks like a Veronica to me :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely drawings! i love the hands and feet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's one hip girl. I too love the hands and feet. Very nice coloring on her clothes!

    ReplyDelete